Monday, March 20, 2006

Pietro & Family 2

"Well, mommy really needs a rest. While she rests, I'll rest a little bit more too... :)"
"Yeah, this is my daddy that loves me sooo much and that I also love a lot!"
"Let me think a little bit about of what I'll do with my life... Well, while I don't decide myself, let me sleep again..."
"While my cousin Narcyza and my Aunt Célia pose to this photo, I prepare myself to do the third thing I love the most in life: eating! The first and the second, you may ask... Well, stay with my parents and sleep! :D"
"Ah, this is my grand-daddy Jacob, that arrived here the day I was supposed to be born. However, to "upset" everyone, I was born two days ahead! :D"
"Mommy, Daddy and Grandpa! Ah, and me, of course!"
"My cousin Sthephanya, beautiful as ever and helping me to keep clean. I enjoyed so much when she changed my diapers that I didn't even cry!"
"To finish my thinks for today, here is my Daddy taking a nap while I also nap myself. He deserves it. What an example of a Father!"

1 comment:

musiclover said...

Hi there,
This is Sara Wheeler the singer from Bunker Hill. So you are an Uncle? Very Beautiful baby. I am releasing a kids CD this fall called Little Groove. I will try to get you one for the little guy. I am back at Bunker Hill on the 8th of November.