Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pietro & Family

Pietro in one of his first moments in the outside world

We can already see the lights on him. :)

In this photo, particularly, I see something that I didn't know. The Umbilical cord is not made of flesh as our skin. I though it was. As people always say, living and learning. This lady holding Pietro is the surgeon (if I'm not mistaken).


Would you say that Pietro is already thinking about life? :)

Well, thinking I'm not so sure, however, I know that now he is taking a pick at the world, oh ye... :)

As happy as a family can get!

Close-up on the Star on a leading role: Pietro, the smooth tough boy! :)

Pietro with his hand on his face thinking: "Oh my goodness, why did you give me an uncle like this! Look at what he gave me. An yellow sponge with a smile on its face... I think my uncle is not normal..."

This is my first photographic hommage to my third nephew and to the newest parents in our family. I'm proud to be called Pietro's Uncle, Hendrick's brother and Dani's brother-in-law.

May God's blessings that have always been around, keep falling, and that you as a family can always perceive and be open to them so you can have them as a way of giving you more energy to keep moving (like Duracell). Even more now because with the new son, growth and evolution are showing their way.

A big kiss with all my love and my heart, from a not so normal uncle. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you're back in effect! Come on by the ol' blog sometime and let me know that you still live! Congrats on the nephew!