Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Family

I don't remember posting any photo of my brothers and sisters around here, so I decided to do so now. Even more when I promissed a dear frind of mine that I would post it for her to know them. :)

Here are the photos Connie, as promissed. A little late, but they finally came... :)

Christmas Celebration - 12/29/2005 - Natal RN, Brazil
From left to right:
Allena (sister), Evelïssa (sister), Mackenzie (me), Kahdynn (sister), Jacob (dad), Maxymme (brother) and Hendrick (brother).

New Years Eve Celebration - 12/31/2005 - Natal RN, Brazil
From left to right:
Mackenzie (me) , Kahdynn (sister), Hendrick (brother), Adilene (mother), Allena (sister), Evelïssa (sister) and Maxymme (brother).

There we were, all six brothers and sisters reunited (after almost eight years wihtout being all of us at the same place and at the same time together) having a very pleasant Holiday celebration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always good to see all of your family together.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking at the pictures of your family. Everyone looks so happy. Whoever took the picture did a nice job of setting it up. I like the big gold stars on the wall, very creative.