Friday, April 29, 2005

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"

Oddly Enough News Article Reuters.com

Well, actually, not really in Denmark, but close, very close... :D
That's how the article begins: "A Norwegian court has sentenced a woman to nine months in jail for raping a man..." and it goes on...
At the very end, the article states: "Norway has long traditions of equality". I wouldn't call this equality, at least in a sense, because to rape a man, a woman can't be equal to a man; she has to be way bigger and/or stronger... :D Anyways...
That's the world we live in!
Ah, by the way, this photo is not from the article, it is just a photo I found on the internet...

In the map below you can see how close both countries are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...that's the world we live in. I thought if there was arousal from a man, it was considered consent. Who knows? And also I liked your Interacting Galaxies article.

Anonymous said...

that amazon could take me anytime, anywhere, courts be damned!

Anonymous said...

I dont like the way you keep saying they are very close. Perhaps in terms of distance but not the same, which is how you are making them sound.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous - In regards to 'very close', I think the author was making a sexual reference (innuendo) - Denmark being the penis and Sweden/Norway forming a vagina. Have a closer look.